For me, I cannot imagine a trip up to beautiful Mendocino without thinking of the Stanford Inn by the Sea. For each of the times I have stayed there, immediately upon arrival I feel completely relaxed and at ease. Maybe it's the smell of lavender from the garden, or the sounds of the llamas and horses grazing along the footpath.... More
- Also Known As:
- Stanford Inn By The Sea Hotel
- Stanford Inn By The Sea Hotel Mendocino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside, the exquisite Stanford Inn sits atop a meadow overlooking Mendocino Bay. Embodying the best of the rugged Mendocino Coast, the Inn is a haven. The rambling lobby, guest rooms, and suites are paneled in pine and redwood. Every detail is attended to, from wood-burning fireplaces set and ready to light to the sumptuous organic breakfasts. Inspired by the Stanford's Certified Organic gardens, The Ravens' restaurant is outstanding and nationally acclaimed for its vegetarian cuisine. Guests are indulged at the Inn's Massage in the Forest and private yoga sessions. Canoeing and kayaking on Big River, California's new State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Stanford Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.