This is my hostel of choice when visiting yosemite. Its still going to be a half hour to 45 minute drive to reach the park, but its a lot cheaper then staying in the park. For those without a car there is a bus service that leaves to the park from here. There is a restaurant onsite that serves a... More
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Hotel Midpines
- Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yosemite Bug is a rustic mountain resort 25 miles from Yosemite Valley. Located on a forested 20-acre hillside complex, the Bug is relaxed and sociable but well run. In addition to the hostel kitchen, the lodge sports a restaurant that has a great reputation locally for value. Our desk staff are well versed about activities and hikes in Yosemite Valley, Sequoia Groves and Tuolumne Meadows. The Merced Wild and Scenic Area is 3 miles away and features white-water in spring and great summer swimming. Near the hostel itself is a large spring swimming hole and Mariposa Gold Town, 10 miles back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.