The Bug Hostel is a very pleasant surprise, you would not expect to find a restaurant of this caliber in the middle of the woods at a Hostel. The food her is exceptional, they use organic and natural as much as possible. They have a garden where they farm some of their own vegetables. I am a regular and so... More
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Hotel Midpines
- Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yosemite Bug is a rustic mountain resort 25 miles from Yosemite Valley. Located on a forested 20-acre hillside complex, the Bug is relaxed and sociable but well run. In addition to the hostel kitchen, the lodge sports a restaurant that has a great reputation locally for value. Our desk staff are well versed about activities and hikes in Yosemite Valley, Sequoia Groves and Tuolumne Meadows. The Merced Wild and Scenic Area is 3 miles away and features white-water in spring and great summer swimming. Near the hostel itself is a large spring swimming hole and Mariposa Gold Town, 10 miles back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.