1. Paper thin walls, floor, ceiling. I could hear the neighbors conversations perfectly. Walking above was a constant "creek creek creek" 2. Water pipes so noisy I wish I had a Decibel meter. Impossible to sleep after a neighbor flushes or takes a shower. 3. Paper thin towels, washcloths. 4. Soap that dries your skin out 5. Water pressure so... More
- Also Known As:
- Royal Sun Hotel Palm Springs
- Royal Sun Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sun Inn known as the “Best Kept Secret” in the desert, due to its ideal location in a quiet residential neighborhood, near the intimate Botanical Garden, away from the noise of the busy streets, yet conveniently situated to most attractions and the famous Downtown Palm Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Royal Sun Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.