Everything was terrific..tomato basil soup, Kobe beef hamburger, steelhead trout with gnocchi and mushroom sauce (fantastic...will try to reproduce at home). Their Hula pie is huge, but just OK...their berry crisp was to die for.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnyside Restaurant Hotel Tahoe City
- Sunnyside Restaurant Hotel
- Sunnyside Hotel Tahoe City
- Sunnyside Tahoe City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A landmark on scenic western shore of Lake Tahoe since the 1950s. Classic, lodge-style appointments make each of the 23 guestrooms an inviting retreat with goose-down pillows and comforters, and private patios and decks. Adventures abound with numerous activities year-round: summer boating, water skiing, biking, hiking and fishing, and winter snow-skiing, snow-boarding, and cross-country skiing. Two restaurants and a lakefront deck are perfect places to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Sunnyside Restaurant and Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.