My friend and I had a 2 Queen Suite room. The room was nice enough and very clean. Heavy towels, I liked my bed. I like softer beds. My friend thought hers was too soft. The breakfast was good for a hotel breakfast. Belgian waffle maker, eggs, sausage, cereals, bagels, cakes, oatmeal, juice, coffee, etc. etc. Free shuttle to Old... More
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country Hotel
- Springhill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country Hotel Temecula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites. A hotel with style and color. Airy spaces. All-suite expansiveness. Complimentary hot breakfast every morning. Fresh amenities and little luxuries. It's enough to make you forget the reason you're there. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.