We stayed in a 3-BR villa and loved it. The large back patio facing the driving range and large hot tub were a great place to relax. The villa had large, comfortable rooms and tons of closet space. Our only small complaint would be that it was quite dark; even the existing lights seemed to be fitted with low-wattage bulbs... More
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Mountain Resorts Lodging Old Greenwood Hotel
- Tahoe Mountain Resorts Lodging Old Greenwood Hotel Truckee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of days gone by, when vacation time was spent reconnecting with each other and getting away from it all, Old Greenwood is the place to gather family and friends. Play all day and relax under the stars where you will share stories that will become lifetime memories. Golf on-site on our Jack Nicklaus designed course or at Gray's Crossing just a few minutes away. Sun by the pool or chill out in the hot tub while the kids play on the slide or on the children's water feature. Hike or bike our beautiful meadows that become phenomenal cross country and snowshoeing sites in the winter. Our homes, villas, townhomes and cabins are located among Old Greenwood’s 600 acres of pristine meadows, rolling hills and towering Jeffrey pines offering you an incredible environment for enjoyment and relaxation. In the winter enjoy complimentary shuttle service throughout the day to Northstar California home of Lake Tahoe's Best Snow Conditions This Season! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Tahoe Mountain Resorts Lodging Old Greenwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.