We stayed here for a week, just west of Pikes Peak. What great little cabin..totally private and very quiet too, and great base in which to explore the surrounding area. The cabin is totally self catering, very cozy and comfortable. A great location and great value for money.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel
- Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel Cascade
- Rocky Mountain Lodge And Cabins
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast Lodge and 2 Cabin rentals in the mountains at Pikes Peak, 6 miles from Colorado Springs. 6 bedroom lodge, private baths, fireplaces, jetted tub for two, hot tub, 3-course breakfasts. Romance and attraction packages available. Entire lodge rental available for family reunions, weddings & retreats. Honeymoons, romantic getaways & vacations. Voted Best to Visit Again & Again, Best with Nearby Attractions, and Best for a Honeymoon/Anniversary by Arrington's Inn Traveler Book of Lists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.