My husband and I live about an hour outside of Dunton and decided to take a day trip to see what all the locals were talking about. We arrived at Dunton at 10 AM for our private yoga lesson, after which we walked to see the waterfall, and then opted for a soak in the hotsprings before we dined on... More
- Also Known As:
- Dunton Hot Springs Dolores
- Dunton Hot Springs Hotel Dolores
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering luxurious and private cabin rentals in Southwest Colorado. Our cabins are in the San Juan Mountains. We offer an all-inclusive vacation. Enjoy our full service spa, fine dining, lodging, and activities. Book the entire town for your corporate retreat or wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Dunton Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.