I'd rate this place closer to 3.5 stars. We stayed in what was supposed to be a newer room but the shower didn't drain quickly, cable didn't work, and it looks like the carpet beneath the beds were never vaccumed; there was noticable dirt and trash (which I didn't notice until the next day as I was doing my pre-checkout... More
- Also Known As:
- Georgetown Mountain Hotel Georgetown
- Georgetown Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms with king size beds, 2 doubles, 2 queens, and a suite with a bedroom and a full kitchen. Upstairs and downstairs rooms available. Heated indoor pool, and a hot-tub. Wireless internet included. Breakfast included. Pets allowed in designated rooms. 5 minute walk from Historic Georgetown, and 5 minute drive from the Georgetown Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Georgetown Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.