We loved the night we stayed in Delray Beach. Good restaurants, great beach, little shops, great continental breakfast in Tiki Hut and the most comfortable bed on our 10 day vacation. We don't want everyone to find out about this hidden gem nestled behind the bushes at Delray Beach.
- Also Known As:
- Crane`s Beachhouse Hotel And Tiki Bar
- Cranes Beach Hotel
- Cranes Beach Delray
- Crane's BeachHouse Hotel & Tiki Bar Delray Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an incredible Key West-like experience just one block away from the Atlantic Ocean, Crane's BeachHouse Hotel & Tiki Bar is a fun and festive boutique hotel with 27 distinctive and luxurious guest suites, all nestled within a lush, tropical setting. This creates a real tranquil environment, even though the hotel is just steps away from the shops and restaurants along Delray Beach's hot and happening Atlantic Avenue. The two poolside Tiki Bars are stocked with an array of tropical drinks, wines and both domestic and imported beer, with a music-filled happy hour from 5 to 9 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. Crane’s BeachHouse is a proud recipient of the Florida Superior Small Lodging Association’s prestigious Donal A. Dermody White Glove Award 2010 for housekeeping excellence and exceptional service. In addition, the hotel was recently named to the Expedia Insiders’ Select™ list, which formally recognizes individual hotels worldwide that consistently deliver excellent service, a great overall experience and a notable value. The full list represents only a small percentage of the world’s top hotels from the more than 110,000 hotel properties offered on Expedia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Crane's BeachHouse Hotel & Tiki Bar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.