Beds ok, wore out towels. No y-fi. The owner was quite a character with a sarcastic humor. We went on recommendations from another person touring Florida. Prob would not return. No pool, no beach acess Nice kitchen sink Very small bars of soap, most other items you must supply like a hair dryer.
- Also Known As:
- Ed & Ellen`s Lodgings Hotel Key Largo
- Ed And Ellen`s Lodgings
- Ed & Ellen`s Lodgings Hotel
- Ed & Ellen's Lodgings Key Largo, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Key Largo Efficiencies have 300 square feet of space with two queen beds, table for four, TV, apartment size stove, fridge, AC, kitchenware, coffee maker with a gas grill and picnic table. Even though we are on the highway we are screened from view by extensive foliage of seagrape and pigeon plum trees. Big Pine Key Duplexes are off the beaten path in a rural subdivision overlooking Federal Key Deer Preserve Wetlands and Pine Channel to the west with a canal dockage in the back. These units are 800 square feet with two bedrooms, one bath, queen bed in each bedroom, and three single beds in the living room area made up like couches. Kitchen is complete with stove, fridge, kitchenware, coffee maker and gas grill on front deck. ... more less