I was more than pleasantly surprised by my stay in Coconut Cay. I have no idea where the people who have written bad reviews have stayed but it must not have been here. My room was clean NO BUGS!!!!! Staff fantastic and just an overall great place. WIll be returning with my family.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Cay Resort & Marina Hotel
- Coconut Cay Resort & Marina Hotel Marathon
- Coconut Cay Resort And Marina
- Coconut Cay Resort & Marina Marathon, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Coconut Cay Resort & Marina offering the comfort and charm of a Bahamian style resort, located on the scenic gulf side of Marathon, Florida. We are minutes away from Sombrero Beach, Bahia Honda State Park, the Historic 7 Mile Bridge and Pigeon Key Historic Site, Museums of Crane Point Hammock, great snorkeling, scuba diving and fishing. Your senses will delight in our colorful motifs, shimmering palms and glorious year round sunshine. Your mind and body can relax in our 24/7 pools. Come and enjoy an island life style of total relaxation in our comfortably priced accommodations. It’s a tropical oasis in the heart of the Florida Keys. Come, SEA and play in our ocean, the way it used to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Cay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.