My wife and I stopped by The Crown quite by chance while trapesing through the countryside. The bar was tended by the proprietor and, as the kitchen was not open for another 20 minutes, we ordered a few drinks and sat by the hearth to enjoy the fire and the conversationat the nearby bar that we were openly evesdropping on... More
- Also Known As:
- The Crown At Aldbourne Hotel Marlborough
- The Crown At Aldbourne Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Marlborough Downs, the Crown is a gracious old country inn, offering warm hospitality, real ales, fine food and wines, and 4 charming en suite double rooms. This is an ideal pastoral base to explore England’s treasures: 6 miles from M4 motorway Junction 15, Hungerford 7m, Marlborough 8m, Swindon 10m with high-speed train to London (55 min), Newbury 19m, Stonehenge 33m, Lacock 33m, Cirencester 24m, Oxford 41m, Bath 45m, Blenheim 50m, Windsor 52m, Stratford 62mAll room have been redecorated but still with style of of a country inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Crown at Aldbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.