We enjoyed our stay. The beach us amazing and the pool area is nice. The hot tub wasn't hot enough. We had a great time anyway because we stayed at the beach all day. Our condo was perfect for us. It had all we needed. Everything worked and we had a great view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the many accommodation choices along the Gulf of Mexico, picking the right location can prove to be difficult. Until now. Shores of Panama stands above all others with 23 stories of gulf front luxury accommodations offering unparalleled amenities. The moment you arrive, you'll know Shores of Panama is special. And not only that, you'll feel special too. The rich appointments made to each unit provide a realm of comfort that make you feel right at home. And no matter what your needs are, there are unit layouts designed to suit any size family including the beaches ONLY 2 and 3 bedroom family suites. From economical studios to vast 3 bedroom units, there's something for everyone. Each layout has been designed to maximize space. The only problem is, you may never want to leave...that is, until you take in the view each unit provides - a grand panoramic of the "World's Most Beautiful Beaches", Panama City Beach, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Shores of Panama by Oaseas Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shores Of Panama By Oaseas Hotel
- Shores Of Panama By Oaseas Hotel Panama City Beach
- Shores Of Panama By Oaseas Resorts Panama City Beach, Florida