This hotel is like a man camp. No maid service except on thursday. Then its shabby! Hotel management(jared & mini me) are the rudest people, after you pay for your room, that god has on this earth. Lots of drinking outside of motel and people hanging out everwhere. To make a long story short, unless you car dies in front... More
- Also Known As:
- Value Place Penascola Hotel
- Value Place Penascola Hotel Pensacola
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Value Place is a much better place. Before you decide to stay at Value Place, we want you to be prepared — prepared for a better guest experience. What that means to us is a truly affordable, incredibly clean, safer, simple, flexible experience. And this is more than just a nice idea — it’s the Value Place promise. So how do we do it? By combining all the convenience of a hotel and all the essentials of an apartment. We’re a hybrid — and that makes us better than a hotel, an apartment or any other short-term or long-term housing accommodations you’ll find. Think about it — no extras padded into our price, no hidden fees. No lease to sign, no utilities to set up. And that’s just for starters. Find out how we’re different and what to expect when you’re here. What to expect when you arrive After a brief room tour, you’ll register, pay for the week plus a refundable $100 deposit, and agree to our house rules — which basically come down to common-sense policies that protect the privacy and security of each and every guest. Value Place is a family-friendly place, and children 17 and under stay free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Value Place Penascola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.