We spent a long weekend in one of the condo's at Colony Resort and it was a great stay. The check-in was easy, the prices were super and the folks at the resort are very friendly. While it's not right on the beach, the walk down the path is easy.
- Also Known As:
- Colony Hotel
- Colony Hotel Sanibel Island
- Colony Resort Sanibel Island, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short Stroll from the pristine beaches of Sanibel, famous for sea shelling, Colony Resort is located on the "Quiet side of the Island" minutes from the Historic Lighthouse, fishing pier and in biking distance to World Ding Darling Wildlife Refugee. Located on 26 miles of bicycle paths among tropical vegetation Colony Resort offers 1 bedroom/ 1 bath condominium and cottage accomadations. All units have fully equipped kitchens, screened lanai's or balconies, free Wi-Fi and long distance phone calls. Heated fresh water pool for year round use. Rates vary throughout the year and specials are offered seasonably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Colony Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.