The look of the rooms were pretty old,the 70's however the hotel was nice.The view was great in front of the balcony and the location was perfect for us as we had to go to Key West the next morning.Cozy rooms,BBQ outside,open bar and a great location.
- Also Known As:
- Sugarloaf Hotel
- Sugarloaf Hotel Summerland Key
- Sugarloaf Lodge Sugarloaf Key, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugarloaf Logde is a family run, 31 unit waterfront resort in the Florida Keys 13 miles from Key West. All of our rooms face the water with sunset views and if you have a boat you can park it behind your room. The lodge has a restaurant, Tiki Bar, marina, pool, tennis courts, and airstrip. We are pet friendly and are perfect for families, kayakers and flats fisherman. A fifteen minute drive from all that Key West has to offer without the crowds and high prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Travelocity so you can book your Sugarloaf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.