just returned from a lovely break at the hotel. stayed there for two nights and, it felt longer as we both returned feeling relaxed. we ate in the hotel and enjoyed the food especially the wine flight although slightly tipsy after this it was a great companion to the tasting menu. opened my eyes to dessert wines. the staff where... More
- Also Known As:
- The Grove - Narberth Hotel Narberth
- The Grove - Narberth Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling in the heart of the beautiful Pembrokeshire countryside, The Grove is a leading small luxury hotel with one of Wales’s finest restaurants led by Head Chef, Duncan Barham. The Grove is surrounded by manicured lawns, flower borders, meadows and mature trees – and a region that offers a great selection of delicious ingredients. The venue has 20 intimate guest rooms and four traditional cottages that are full of character – with interiors individually designed to the highest standards. Gaze out of our windows for scenic views of the Preseli mountains, or make the short trip to Pembrokeshire National Park for stunning country walks. The cuisine has won national awards and critical acclaim, including AA Rosettes, Wales Tourism Awards and listing in the Good Food Guide 2011. All dishes are served with creativity and flair, and many ingredients come from the kitchen garden – providing ultra-fresh flavours to delight every palette. In summary, the Grove is the perfect place to relax in intimate luxury for those travelers that want to experience the best of Welsh cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Grove - Narberth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.