This is a very nice hotel with all the usual amenities of a Marriott but had an upscale feel. Nice restaurant, great bar area, terrific location although a little ways from downtown. The staff was great, very helpful and very friendly. Very clean and well taken care of.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Chicago/Naperville Hotel
- Marriott Chicago/Naperville Hotel Naperville
- Holiday Inn Naperville
- Naperville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are very excited to announce big changes for our cornerstone hotel in Naperville, Illinois. In early March 2012 this hotel will re-open as the Marriott-Chicago/Naperville, the Premier hotel in the Western Suburbs. In addition with the re-flagging of our hotel, a 30-million dollar complete renovation will take place putting this hotel at the top of any meeting planners list. The Marriott Chicago/Naperville will boast over 26,000 square feet of flexible convention space and 426 uniquely appointed guest rooms. This hotel and staff will create a new expectation and definition of what hospitality and luxury should be for your guests. The Marriott-Chicago/Naperville is conveniently located just 25 miles West of Downtown Chicago. We are directly off of Reagan Memorial (I-88) exiting South on Naperville Boulevard. The hotel is quickly accessible from both O’Hare and Midway Airports, downtown Chicago, the northwest suburbs, and central Illinois via I-294, I-355, and I-55 makes us a popular choice of meeting planners and visitors alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Chicago Marriott Naperville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.