Don't be put off by lack of places online , there are a load of really decent places to stay in mui ne. This place is clean but it's not your typical 'backpackers'. Not much of a meet and chat and hangout type of place. The guy that owns it runs it is sort of rude/gruff at times. Nice location... More
- Also Known As:
- Mui Ne Backpackers Resort - Vietnam-Austria House Hotel Mui Ne
- Mui Ne Backpackers Resort - Vietnam-Austria House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mui Ne Backpackers was one of the first guesthouses to open in Mui Ne, back when Mui Ne was a little-known coconut grove with a few woven huts along the beach. From those early days until now, this family-run property has been one of the most popular budget alternatives to the big resorts that have popped up along the main road. Mui Ne Backpackers has long been recommended by Lonely Planet and other reliable travel guides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mui Ne Backpackers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.