I have been coming here since I was a child. The food is great and the lodge rooms are clean. Everyone is very friendly. As with most of the state resort parks they have not been updated but that is what makes it a great place to stay. There is not a bad view from any of the rooms of... More
- Also Known As:
- Buckhorn Lake State Hotel Buckhorn
- Buckhorn Lake State Resort Kentucky
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buckhorn Lake State Resort is surrounded by rolling, tree-covered hills, the lodge overlooks the beautiful 1,200-acre lake. The lodge has 36 rooms offering full amenities as well as two 2-bedroom cottages and two 3-bedroom cottages. Cottage check out by 10:00am, local time.Open year-round. Rooms are available by late afternoon. Lodge room check-out by 11:00am, local time. A limited number of lodge rooms will be available for pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Buckhorn Lake State Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.