Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and wireless was fast. Travel all the time for business and will be back to holiday inn owensboro. I am a priority club member and had a negotiated rate for boardwalk pipeline so the price wasnt to high.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Owensboro Hotel Owensboro
- Holiday Inn Express Owensboro Hotel
- Holiday Inn Owensboro
- Owensboro Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn Express Hotel Owensboro! Our Owensboro Hotel was built in 1997 and completely renovated in 2003. We greet you with a professional, courteous staff and a warm batch of cookies every evening. While you stay, enjoy our Signature Cinnamon Roll for breakfast, then walk off the carbs on the Greenbelt Walking trail - unique to Owensboro, a paved and illuminated walking trail that connects the city parks. Owensboro, Barbecue Capital of the World, is home to Moonlite Bar-b-q Restaurant. Specializing in American-style barbecue meats; a great restaurant for a family meal or a business meating, and only 1 block from our hotel. Holiday Inn Express Hotel Owensboro is centrally located to Jack C. Fisher Park, Panther Creek Park, Yellow Creek Park, Thompson-Berry Soccer Complex, and all other area baseball / soccer fields. We are three miles from Downtown, the RiverPark Center, Convention Center, Bluegrass and Science Museums, and the Shopping District. We offer special rates for groups, companies, schools, government, and of course our business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Owensboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.