My husband, 4 year old daughter and I took a recent stay to Cajun Country and New Orleans. Mid-week we spent a night at Nottoway Plantation. While there isn't much to see in the immediate vicinity, this was well worth the stay. Grounds/Gardens were beautiful. The accomodations were extremely comfortable. We stayed in the Overseer's cottage, separate but very close... More
- Also Known As:
- Nottoway Plantation Hotel
- Nottoway Plantation Hotel White Castle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nottoway, the South's largest remaining antebellum mansion, is a stunning historic plantation that lies between Baton Rouge and New Orleans, Louisiana. A dramatic, multi-million-dollar renovation has restored this historic plantation to her days of glory as well as adding luxury resort accommodations, deluxe amenities and corporate and social event venues. Nottoway, located 25 miles from Baton Rouge and 70 miles from New Orleans, is an exceptional choice for weddings, fine dining, corporate functions, business meetings, social events, group retreats and luxury room accommodations. Plantation tours are given 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Nottoway Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.