We've stayed twice at Point Lookout and just love the relaxing atmosphere. The grounds look like traditional Maine cabins and trails. The cabins are very comfortable inside. The resort was built in the 90s by credit card company MBNA as an executive retreat. It's since been sold a couple times and now its open for both conferences and individuals. We... More
- Also Known As:
- Point Lookout Hotel Northport
- Point Lookout Resort And Conference Center Maine/Northport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Point Lookout Resort & Conference Center, located on 387 acres of picturesque property overlooking Penobscot Bay in mid-coast Maine. Whether you are visiting us for vacation, business, fitness, or family entertainment, our resort promises to provide an experience so unforgettably fun, relaxing, and affordable, you won’t leave without planning your next stay. With 106 luxury cottages, over 50,000 square feet of conference space, a state-of-the-art fitness and bowling entertainment complex, hiking trails, beach access and more, there are plenty of amenities to entertain everyone - winter, spring, summer, or fall. Friends and family of all ages can take advantage of on-site activities as well as many nearby attractions. Cook in your own cottage, hike the Point Lookout trails, visit our café, sit on the beach, bowl a few frames, schedule a massage, watch a DVD, play a game of tennis… you might never leave our Maine resort during your entire vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Point Lookout Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.