Went to Portland for one night on a weekday to check out town. Stayed at Hampton Inn because it is close (walking) to shops and happenings in Old Port, but was also a good price for the location and amenities. Very clean rooms, okay food for breakfast, friendly staff.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.