We were here for a few days for a family member's wedding. The Inn was perfect and we had enough free time to take the five-minute walk to Nauset Beach a couple of times. The owners were on site and were great hosts. We hope to come back and if we do, the Ship's Knees Inn will be our destination!
- Also Known As:
- Ship`s Knees Hotel
- Ship`s Knees Hotel East Orleans
- Ship's Knees Inn East Orleans, MA, United States
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warmth and charm of a 190 year-old restored Sea Captain's home, just 1/4 mile up the hill from the world famous Nauset Beach. 17 individually appointed rooms, 15 with private bath, and 1 or 2 bedroom fully equipped ocean view "Captain's Quarter's" guest apartment. Our newest accommodation (2010) the "Nauset Suite" has a king bed, private bath and private entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ship's Knees Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.