They are starting to renovate the rooms in this hotel starting with the first floor. The rooms are ok but the room I stayed in had a toilet that ran and ran for half an hour after each flush and a door that was stuck. Hope someone reads this and fixes it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a newly renovated Red Roof Inn just 12 miles north of Downtown Boston. Conviniently located just 1 mile from public transportation to Downtown Boston and less than 1 mile from I93 and I95 to make an easy commute. We offer interior corridors, Indoor year-round heated swimming pool, meeting space, and 159 Guest rooms including Deluxe Rooms. Our staff is committed to making sure your stay with us is excellent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Boston - Woburn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Boston - Woburn Hotel Woburn
- Red Roof Inn Boston - Woburn Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Woburn
- Woburn Red Roof Inn