Stayed one night for our third year anniversary and the entire experience was rejuvenating. Check in was fluid and though the non-smoking rooms were unavailable we had lunch at the Atrium, which was satisfying. The service was friendly and there was lots of variety. The Concierge were prompt when delivering our luggage to the room and the room itself was... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel Perth
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the banks of the world-famous Swan River overlooking the stunning sun kissed backdrop of the Perth city skyline, Crown Metropol Perth redefines luxury accommodation offering a distinctive, modern and unmistakably luxurious escape.Each of Crown Metropol Perth’s guest rooms are abundant with space and natural light and feature high-tech entertainment facilities, plush furnishings and spacious bathrooms, plus guests have access to our renowned resort-style pool area, children’s zone and glamorous ISIKA Perth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Crown Metropol Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.