Beach restaurant was great and sea was rough to bath and the staff is so friendly but can't smoke in the lobby. after had five hours of journey from bumpy roads didn't allowed me to have a smoke. Overall its a good place local crowd is much more higher than the foreigners went with my dearest friend Hannah she enjoyed... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a 70s resort, Chaaya Blu Trincomalee was transformed to a retro-chic design decorated with bleached wooden decks, cut cement floors, rattan furniture and denim trimmings with a splash of orange to contrast the Blue and White hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Chaaya Blu Trincomalee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Blu Trincomalee Hotel Trincomalee
- Chaaya Blu Trincomalee Hotel