We stayed two nights on our way from Pasikuda to Habarana at Chaaya Blu. The hotel was nice and the staff were friendly. The meals were really good with a huge choice of Sri Lankan as well as a mix of other cuisines. We had a taste of the middle east while we were there. The restaurant was nice but... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a 70s resort, Chaaya Blu Trincomalee was transformed to a retro-chic design decorated with bleached wooden decks, cut cement floors, rattan furniture and denim trimmings with a splash of orange to contrast the Blue and White hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Chaaya Blu Trincomalee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Blu Trincomalee Hotel
- Chaaya Blu Trincomalee Hotel Trincomalee