We stayed 2 nights at the Arnold in September and found the location just perfect , away from some much busier places with great views of the vineyards and surrounding areas. Breakfast was nice, the room was comfortable and big enough, the bathroom a little small, only one person at a time, but fine. The Winstub which is accross the... More
- Also Known As:
- Arnold Hotel Itterswiller
- Hotel Arnold Itterswiller, France - Alsace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are a few special places which escape the hurly-burly of everyday life and are just made for total relaxation and pleasure. Tucked away in the vineyards, near the old village of Itterswiller, Hotel Arnold is one such place. It's time to put down your luggage and take a look at the wonderful view over the landscape which stretches and curves away into the distance, appreciate the inviting atmosphere of the lounge and savor the comfort of the bedrooms. Your stay will be an unforgettable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Arnold reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.