We thouroghly enjoyed our stay. We were impressed by how we felt at home. The service was wonderful. The rooms were romantic and lavishly decorated. A perfect get away location. The Houses' history made for interesting conversation. And the Owners treated us as Family. The food was amazing!!! We will definately be going back.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual elegance abounds perched above majestic Lake Superior amid towering pines nestled in the heart of Duluth's Historic Congdon Mansion District on two acres of private grounds and among award winning gardens. Our Duluth Bed and Breakfast features seven guests rooms with wonderful amenities such as King or Queen Beds, Fireplaces, Lake Views, A/C, HDTV/DVD, and so much more. ... more less