We have stayed here twice now for coming to Ft Leonard Wood. The room was nice and very clean. I really like having the sink outside of the bathroom area. The staff was super and friendly. We enjoyed the couch and oversize chair in the breakfast area in order to spend time with our solider for family day. I have... More
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert / Fort Leonard Wood Hotel Saint Robert
- Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert / Fort Leonard Wood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert/Fort Leonard Wood is conveniently located off of I-44 Exit 161, only 3 miles from Fort Leonard Wood Army Base. Ideally situated in the beautiful Ozark Mountains, the city of St. Robert is also known as the business hub of Pulaski County. The beautiful Ozarks landscape is home to numerous recreational activities such as swimming, fishing, hunting, hiking, horseback riding, canoeing, scenic drives, and hiking trails. Must see local attractions include Fort Leonard Wood Military Museum, Columbia College, and Onyx Mountain Caverns. Restaurants within a 2 mile radius of our hotel include Jack's Diner, Aussie Jack's Steaks, Cracker Barrel, Pizza Hut, and Ryan's Grill Buffet and Bakery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Vantage Hospitality, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert / Fort Leonard Wood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.