Rarely can I say that I stayed somewhere, and didn't leave disappointed about something. The rooms and bathroom were very clean, and had upscale furnishings. The whirlpool was working, and there were clean towels available. The breakfast was better than most... it included eggs, sausage, and make your own waffles... along with the basic items. The wi-fi worked fine, and... More
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert / Fort Leonard Wood Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert / Fort Leonard Wood Hotel Saint Robert
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert/Fort Leonard Wood is conveniently located off of I-44 Exit 161, only 3 miles from Fort Leonard Wood Army Base. Ideally situated in the beautiful Ozark Mountains, the city of St. Robert is also known as the business hub of Pulaski County. The beautiful Ozarks landscape is home to numerous recreational activities such as swimming, fishing, hunting, hiking, horseback riding, canoeing, scenic drives, and hiking trails. Must see local attractions include Fort Leonard Wood Military Museum, Columbia College, and Onyx Mountain Caverns. Restaurants within a 2 mile radius of our hotel include Jack's Diner, Aussie Jack's Steaks, Cracker Barrel, Pizza Hut, and Ryan's Grill Buffet and Bakery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert / Fort Leonard Wood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.