Stayed here for our visit to Glacier National Park. Just a 45 minute drive and the entire drive is beautiful. Came back to our spacious accommodations for a swim, and a great meal. The staff are welcoming. The rooms are large, and the beds very comfy. Highly recommend.Bigfork is a pretty town with its own special atmosphere.
- Also Known As:
- Bigfork Mountain Lake Hotel
- Bigfork Mountain Lake Hotel Bigfork
- Bigfork Mountain Lake Lodge Montana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mountain Lake Lodge offers 30 fireplace suites with spectacular views of Flathead Lake. Located 5 miles south of Bigfork, MT. Outdoor infinity pool and hot tub. Terra Steakhouse for breakfast, dinner, and Sunday prime rib brunch. Riley's Pub and Sports Bar - wood-fired pizza, burgers, sandwiches and microbrews. Group Events - function space available! Special winter getaway packages - available October 1st - May 31st. ... more less