We spent two nights at this campground in a back-in RV site. We thought this KOA was overpriced. The sites seemed rather small, location is remote and the pool was cloudy. Bathrooms were clean and staff was friendly.
- Also Known As:
- St Mary / East Glacier Koa Hotel Saint Mary
- St Mary / East Glacier Koa Hotel
- St Mary / East Glacier KOA Saint Mary, Montana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This campground resort is perfectly located for quick and easy access to Glacier National Park. Panoramic views from your campsite provide a backdrop of towering glacial carved valleys and peaks. Those in the "know" will tell you the best hiking and sightseeing are on the east side so pick up lunch fixings at the KOA grocery store and gift shop, then board a Glacier tour bus at the campground entrance or hit the trails to the remote backcountry. If you want to give your dog a day off while you explore, your hosts offer pet sitting. Put your feet up and enjoy this relaxing resort atmosphere while you hone your putting skills, play bocce or enjoy the new swimming pool and hot tub complex. Rent a kayak and explore the wilds of Lower St. Mary Lake and River. The AOK Grill serves up breakfasts, pizzas and dinners daily from mid-June to September. ... more less