We did not make a reservation. So we just walked in into the hotel without knowing what to expect. Reception was most friendly and helpfull. The suite was spaceous clean, well furnished. A great place to stay overnight.
- Also Known As:
- Highland Estates Hotel Mesquite
- Highland Estates Hotel
- Highland Estates Resort Mesquite, Nevada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highland Estates Hotel is Mesquites best kept secret!Pamper yourself in our spacious Studio, One Bedroom and Two Bedroom luxury condominium-style suites. Each suite has a full kitchen and a separate living room and is non-smoking. Highland Estates Hotel is centrally located to 7 championship golf courses, 24 hour gaming, great entertainment and day spas. It is also a great place to stay if you are planning on visiting the many different national parks in the surrounding area including Zion National Park, Grand Canyons North Rim, Bryce Canyon, or Valley of Fire just to name a few! Highland Estates Hotel is the perfect place to stay for families or groups who are visiting Mesquite for one of the many Sporting Events! Whatever it may be that brings you to our quaint little town Highland Estates Hotel is a complete facility for relaxation and rejuvenation and is your perfect home away from home! The hotel also offers a variety of amenities including 2 pools, hot tub, fitness center, tennis court, shuffle board courts, BBQ area, library, meeting room, complimentary coffee bar, complimentary laundry facilities, and free wifi! Nightly, Weekly and Monthly Rentals Available! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Highland Estates Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.