The rooms are plain but clean and the rates are fair. The continental breakfast is simple but adequate. The owners are very friendly. Great location near a lot of good hiking, skiing and biking. The town of Franconia is also kind of cute.
- Also Known As:
- Hillwinds Hotel Franconia
- Hillwinds Hotel
- Hillwinds Lodge Franconia, NH - White Mountains
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional New England family-owned and operated motel featuring clean, comfortable, affordable and friendly lodging in the White Mountain region of New Hampshire. Located on the banks of the tranquil Gale River, Hillwinds is located near all major seasonal attractions and is only three miles from Cannon Mountain and the Franconia Notch State Park, home of the Flume Gorge and great hilking opportunities. Rates include complimentary continental breakfast, in-room coffee and fridge, free wi-fi, and guest computer and lending library. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Hillwinds Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.