This is a combo campground and rental cabins. Stayed in our own motorhome, so could not evaluate the available cabins. But appeared well maintained and spacious. Bath & toilet facilities VERY clean. Beautiful setting on the Pemigewasset River. Owner managed; very friendly & accommodating. We will definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Country Bumpkins Campground And Cabins Hotel Lincoln
- Country Bumpkins Campground And Cabins Hotel
- Country Bumpkins Campground And Cabins Lincoln, NH - White Mountains
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Bumpkins Campground, RV Park and Cabins is located in a cozy setting nestled along the Pemigewasset River and Bog Brook in the heart of the White Mountains. We have 45 campsites ranging from Primitive tent sites along the river and pond to RV sites with full hookups, and some with just water and electric. We can accommodate up to a 40' RV on back-in sites. Each site has a picnic table and a place to have a campfire. The campground has a bathhouse with flush toilets, sinks with hot water, power outlets and free hot showers. We also provide a sink for washing dishes. There is a laundry rom with one washer and 2 dryers. Playground and arcade, river wading and fishing. We rent 6 fully equipped cabins (3 are located on the brook) and 2 fully equipped travel trailers. Each of these has a place to have your own campfire and either a picnic table or table with chairs outside. River access is just a short walk away.Family owned and operated for 20 years! ... more less