When visiting the N. Conway, NH area, we usually stay in the little village of Jackson, but because we were traveling with my elderly Mom and our dog this time, we needed to find a place that would accommodate both, so chose one of the Spruce Moose Lodge cottages. First the positives. The owners were very friendly when we arrived... More
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Moose Lodge And Cottages Hotel
- Spruce Moose Lodge And Cottages Hotel North Conway
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property consists of a 9 bedroom(all private baths) antique farm house bed and breakfast, 2 jacuzzi bungalows,(one is canine friendly), and 3 canine friendly cottages and a canine friendly house. We serve breakfast to our bed and breakfast and jacuzzi guests. The cottages and house are all house keeping with fully equipped kitchens. We have a yellow lab named Whitman and a Jack Russell named Lilly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Spruce Moose Lodge and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.