My friend and I stayed at the Channel Cottages for just one night as we were passing through Weirs Beach. The cottages are reminiscent of the 1960’s basic roadside cottages or cabins but are well maintained and very clean. You can’t beat the location and the grounds are well cared for with lots of amenities like Barbeques, outside seating on... More
- Also Known As:
- Channel Waterfront Cottages Hotel Weirs Beach
- Channel Waterfront Cottages Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 15 UNIQUE WATERFRONT COTTAGES. We have 1, 2, & 3 QUEEN bedroom cottages, most with fully-equipped kitchens. All have A/C and Free Wi~Fi! Private sandy beach w/20 chaise chairs. Island w/tiki bar, fireplace. WEBER GAS GRILLS for you use w/plenty tables & chairs. Docks available. Pets welcome. Perfect location for business meetings, weddings & family reunions. In between PAUGUS BAY & LAKE WINNIPESAUKEE! Walking distance to Weirs Beach, restaurants, bars, arcades, batting cages, water bumperboats, rock climbing wall, waterslide, arcades, shopping, scenic train rides & Mt. Washington Cruise Ship. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Channel Waterfront Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.