A beautiful house, very clean rooms and an amazing breakfast. We could not get over the three course breakfasts! One day it was a blueberry muffin, poached pear and then amazing french toast. Great location-- you can walk to town. There is a kayak place five minutes away as well.
- Also Known As:
- The Widow Mccrea House Victorian Hotel Frenchtown
- The Widow Mccrea House Victorian b&b
- The Widow Mccrea House Victorian Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 1878 Victorian B & B in historic Frenchtown NJ. Recently voted one of the top 8 places in NJ! Separate self contained Cottage with private patio garden, Spacious Suites, elegant guestrooms featuring fine antiques, fireplaces, Jacuzzis, Queen-sized feather beds, private baths. The Widow McCrea offers the perfect setting for a getaway weekend or romantic overnight. Includes candlelit gourmet breakfast or choose the Cottage and Private suite for breakfasts delivered to your doorstep. Complimentary bottle of wine in room at check in. Stroll to shops, galleries, restaurants and majestic riverscapes. ... more less