Great hotel in the heart of the Western Cape wine region. Fantastic rooms and grounds. Berakfast was good. Dinner was ridiculously overrated and overpriced. There are better restaurants to be had in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Le Quartier Francais Hotel
- Le Quartier Francais Franschhoek
- Le Quartier Francais Hotel Franschhoek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 83 km from Cape Town, Le Quartier Français is in the heart of the vineyards of the famous Franschhoek valley of the French Huguenots. Located in the village centre, this Victorian residence is an exquisite stopping place on the wine trail and the trace of the history of the Huguenot settlers, between Mont Rochelle, Haute Provence, Môreson. Impeccable decoration and service. Eclectic cuisine by Margot Janse and regional wine, of course! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Le Quartier Francais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.