The rooms and cottages are beautifully finished and the views of the mountains around are spectacular. Its a beautifully designed place, private and tranquil. There is a little spot by a dam to sit and enjoy a glass of wine and watch the sunset if you are there in the early evening. The beds are very comforable and lots of... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge La Dauphine Hotel
- Auberge La Dauphine Hotel Franschhoek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge La Dauphine is situated in the picturesque Franschhoek Valley, surrounded by majestic mountains, only 50 minutes drive from Cape Town and 2 minutes drive from Franschhoek village. Set in 4 hectares with its own vineyards, orchards and dam, it offers wonderful bed and breakfast accommodation in a sympathetically converted former wine store and cottage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Auberge La Dauphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.