We stayed while passing through for one night and found it to be in line with the chain. It was clean and quiet and everything worked properly. Breakfast is the standard Holiday Inn fare, nothing special, but it's what I expect since I usually try to stay in e chain.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Rosa Hotel Santa Rosa
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Rosa Hotel
- Holiday Inn Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel of Santa Rosa, NM. We are located on Historic Route 66, also near Interstate 40, and Hwy 84 and 54. We are also conveniently located near Blue Hole (Scuba Capitol of the Southwest), and minutes away from Santa Rosa Lake & state park, for boating, fishing and water skiing. Enjoy a leisurely cruise on Historic Route 66 on your way to Santa Rosa Softball Complex, Park Lake (with slide) and golf course, just miles away from the hotel. Begin your day with our complimentary hot Express Start breakfast bar (6 AM to 9:30 AM daily). Relax in our indoor heated pool & spa, or play a game of pool in our game room, or exercise in our fitness room. You will be walking from one of the most unique lobby while making your way to your room, complete with the luxurious Simply Smart Bedding and high-speed Internet in all rooms. We also have two elevators in our hotel. Come enjoy our Southwestern hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.