Resident innkeeper was so wonderful. Beautiful location, and wonderful staff. Wouldn't have stayed anywhere else! For breakfast we had amazing orange French toast and sausage and all the fixings one could want along with that! Will be coming back soon and recommending to friends.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Las Chimeneas Hotel
- Casa De Las Chimeneas Hotel Taos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de las Chimeneas is 2 ½ blocks from the historic center of town, Taos Plaza. Built on 7/10 of an acre with a high wall and seventeen large trees around the perimeter, it seems secluded and apart from the bustle of town, yet is close to all the historic sites, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Palacio de Marquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.