Nice clean hotel with free breakfast, fridge in room, coffee maker. Was very clean and beds comfortable. Staff at front desk were very friendly and helpful. Stayed with my husband and one teenager and standard room was large enough to not feel claustrophobic at all. Overall a good hotel for a short stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Garden City Hotel Garden City
- Hampton Inn Garden City Hotel
- Garden City Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Garden City is the perfect location for travelers looking to experience the best of Long Island and Manhattan. Guests can enjoy a range of local attractions from shopping at Roosevelt Field Mall to a round of golf at Eisenhower Park or a romantic dinner in downtown Garden City. Travelers looking for a weekend escape can enjoy a day on the ocean at Captree State Park or relax on the shores of Jones Beach. Check out a concert at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum or swimming meet at the Nassau County Aquatic Center.Guests looking to head into the city are walking distance to the Long Island Rail Road which allows easy access to the city via Penn Station. Our hotel is close to Hofstra, Adelphi and other local colleges and universities making us the perfect hotel for graduation weekends or big games. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Garden City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.