Ammonia smell in room turned out to be dangerous mold. Family experienced worsening symptoms of illness that turned out to be reaction to black mold in room and dispersed by old air conditioner. When I was at my most ill from the mold and filth and no vacancy at other hotels, I had to sleep in my car. The front... More
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Beach Club Hotel Lake George
- Tahoe Beach Club Hotel
- Tahoe Beach Hotel
- Tahoe Beach Lake George
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Tahoe Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.