This was my third trip to the Ramada, I was very disappointed but there was no where else to go since it was graduation weekend at my daughter's college. There was a shortage of staff and the room wasn't properly cleaned from the previous person. The water was luke warm (no hot water) I took my shower at 6:45am.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada - New Hartford Hotel
- Ramada - New Hartford Hotel New Hartford
- Ramada New Hartford
- New Hartford Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are minutes away from Utica Business Park and Downtown Utica - NEW 2013 Renovations include full service family-owned italian buffet restaurant, refurbished rooms and lobby area with new hallway lighting. We provide free Wi-Fi throughout the property. We are situated very close to restaurants and shopping districts and a short drive to the Turning Stone Casino. Pets are allowed with 20 USD non-refundable fee per pet per night. Included with the room rate is a complimentary hot breakfast buffet and free amenities. We also cater to disabled guests with easy access and disabled rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada - New Hartford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.