The ballroom is a disgrace. The floor is so sticky you can not dance. People were dancing on the carpet the whole night. The chicken breasts were more like pigeon breasts. The beef was good and the salmon dry. The newly renovated bathrooms on the 7th floor are good now and the showers lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One block to the Falls, and only a five minute walk to the Seneca Niagara Casino. The Days Inn at the Falls provides comfortable accommodations, family-friendly amenities and superb banquet/meeting facilities - all directly opposite the Falls. The Days Inn provides 168 deluxe guestrooms, indoor pool, sauna and exercise room, satellite TV and movies, on-site Denny's Restaurant and meeting and banquet facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn at the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn At The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn At The Falls Hotel