Have stayed here several times and find it just fine for my needs. Clean and remodeled since my last visit. Nothing fancy, but right off the thruway, easy on and off. A good value. No breakfast but free coffee in lobby and restaurants all within walking distance. It was comfortable and staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Syracuse Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Syracuse Hotel Syracuse
- Syracuse Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Syracuse is the commercial and cultural hub of central New York State, and Red Roof Syracuse is convenient to so many Syracuse attractions! LeMoyne College, Hancock International Airport, and SUNY Health Sciences are within 10 minutes; the Amtrak Station and Carousel Center are 10 miles from the hotel, and Rosamond Gifford Zoo, Syracuse University, and the Carrier Dome are all within 15 miles. Red Roof Syracuse is within minutes of a shopping mall and many restaurants. The friendly staff ensures guests feel confident, significant, and delighted. Red Roof Syracuse is renovated with all new rooms, contemporary furniture, new bathrooms with granite countertops, a comfortable easy chair and more. All rooms offer free WiFi and a flat screen TV.. Experience our coffeehouse-style coffee and tea. This location offers “On Command Video” with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, and movies, as well as music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo, Fareportal , Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.