Stayed at Helsingfors in December. This was the best part of our trip to Patagonia (surpassing even our trek on the Perito Moreno Glacier). Helsingfors offered the comforts of home in the beauty of the wilderness. We had a great time filled with outdoor activities, but we also knew that we were expecting an active vacation, not a resort by... More
- Also Known As:
- Helsingfors Hosteria Hotel
- Helsingfors Hosteria Hotel Los Glaciares National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the beginning of XX century an adventurous Finish man, called Alfred Ramström, adopted Patagonia South as his second hometown. He settled down at the base of the Andes mountains, on the South West side of Viedma's Lake, eith a spectacular view of Mount "Fitz Roy" ("Chalten" in Tehuelche dialect). Remembering his homeland, he named the ranch with the name of the capital of his country" at that time , "Helsingfors". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Helsingfors Hosteria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.